Subject: Re[2]: [Leica] travel to Greece.
From: Bob Walkden <bob@web-options.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 19:36:40 +0100

Hi,

Athens is a good city for street photography. The optimistic way of
looking at a hot, crowded, polluted city is to see it as warm,
vibrant, exciting... Last time I was there I ended up staying a couple
of nights in a 'hotel' in Monastiraki that was at least 50% brothel - I
booked in in all innocence, returned the 1st night just after midnight,
cottoned on, and decided I couldn't muster enough moral outrage or physical
energy to leave. Noisy at night, but fun.

When you need a break from the rush and the crowds the National Museum
is well worth a visit, and is great territory for Erwitt-style Museum
Watching.

- ---

 Bob

mailto:bob@web-options.com

Il faut être toujours botté et prêt à partir.

One should always have one's boots on and be ready to leave.

- - Michel de Montaigne (1533-1592)

Message from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] travel to Greece.)