Subject: Re: [Leica] Filson Field Bag, was: carrying case for M6
From: Steven Alexander <alexpix@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 20:49:10 -0400

on 8/31/01 7:25 PM, Lucien at director@ubi.edu wrote:

> George Kenney wrote:
>
>> I like the Filson field bags, which can be used with a variety of
>> combinations of Domke foam panel inserts. It's a waxed canvas
> Georges,
> I also have the Filson Medium Field Bag (Style #232)
> <http://smtp2.thewwwstore.com/filson/232.HTM>
> and found that the insert made for the Billingham Hadley (original)
> <http://www.billingham.co.uk/newbillweb/html2/accessories/tshadin.htm>
> is  fitting the Filson perfectly

> Very nice. As they say : "it gains character with use."
> ;-)
> Lucien
Do not let the secret out...I've used Filson field bag, both the small and
medium, for sometime ( 4 years) and most people think I've got clothes and
personal items in it.  I switched from the Domke inserts to the Billingham
and it is great.

I have a newer medium in green instead of the tan...it is softer canvas I'll
see how it lasts.

Happy snaps,
Steven Alexander

Replies: Reply from "George Kenney" <georgekenney@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Two more scans (Oh no!))