Subject: Re: [Leica] Stolen Leicas--how do you prevent that from happening?
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 01 Sep 2001 11:14:25 -0400

Gottcha, Sal. I agree that folks outside of the photo world dont know
what a Billingham is. I think what worries some on the list is that it
looks "expensive," and therefore would draw theives. But who knows.
You're certainly right about the Domke. The bottom line is that any
should bag draws thieves....;-)

B. D.

Replies: Reply from Dan Cardish <dcardish@sympatico.ca> (Re: [Leica] Stolen Leicas--how do you prevent that from happening?)
Reply from Feliciano di Giorgio <feli@d2.com> (Re: [Leica] Stolen Leicas--how do you prevent that from happening?)