Subject: Re: [Leica] how much can you fit in a Domke 803
From: "Julian Koplen" <jkoplen@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2001 11:29:40 -0400

Duane (or anyone),

I don't have the opportunity to try an 803 before buying.  Thinking in terms
of only an R8 outfit, is it adequate?  I like to roam with 24, 35 OR 50, 90
OR135, 180.  I can use lens couplers for the smaller ones. Once at
destination, I will use any opportunity to lighten my load, depending on
needs.  Of course, I will also like to carry four or more rolls of film, a
blower, the usual "little stuff".

Thanks in advance............Julian