Subject: Re: [Leica] RE: My web site
From: "Julian Koplen" <jkoplen@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2001 07:49:20 -0400

Your picture evokes a warm and pleasant emotion.  For me, it is a success,
and if, in addition, you have personal feelings for the subject, it should
be all the more valuable.

For the other picture, with the 28 f2 ASPH, I like it and am fascinated with
the brightness range.  Please tell me what process you went through to
determine your exposure (what did you measure?) and what film.

Congratulations again on your new lenses and your first pictures.

Julian