Subject: Re: [Leica] Stolen Leicas and insurance
From: Steven Alexander <alexpix@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 02 Sep 2001 14:18:44 -0400

.

> This story is about my experience trying to collect from my insurance
> company, Clarenden Insurance in Florida.

> I would like to switch companies but I am stuck until I can get this
> worked out.  I am considering complaining to the Florida State Insurance
> Commissioner.  I believe the company is not playing fair.

Ken:

Is Clarenden  the agency or the underwriter?  If it is the agent, call the
company, if it is the company call your agent.  In either case demand the
terms of the policy be met and now.  But first contact you state consumer
and insurance office and report this( it want be solved by them but they
will offer a sympathetic ear and you can practice your approach to the agent
and the underwriter.

Change both agents and underwriters soon.  You are not stuck with either
until the problem is resolved.  If you have an attorney I would check with
him/her.

Happy snaps,
Steven Alexander