Subject: [Leica] lower classes don't use leicas?
From: Kyle Cassidy <cassidy@netaxs.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2001 18:26:43 -0400

>I do not know if the same applies overseas, but most US hotel staff
>members are from the lower working class, and wouldn't know a Leica from
>Jim Larkin.

i resent the assumption that simply because i'm lower class i don't know
my leica from jim larken. i stole my m6 from a dentist who didn't deserve
it early on and i can tell an m3 from an m2 at 20 paces. i've got
quite a collection and know exactly what i plan to swipe next. don't
underestimate the lower classes. eventually, we'll get all your gear.

kc

okay, maybe not, but this continual classism drives me nuts. i really wish
people would stop buying leicas because they think it makes them better
than the jones'. it's unbecoming.

Replies: Reply from "Mxsmanic" <mxsmanic@hotmail.com> (Re: [Leica] lower classes don't use leicas?)
Reply from "Sandy Carter" <sc-photo@home.com> (Re: [Leica] lower classes don't use leicas?)