Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Leica Pinhole shot
From: Simon Stevens <simon@camera-craftsman.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2001 09:20:29 -0400

>One involves a cemetery I found
>yesterday. It doubles as a membership only off-lead dog park (long
>story), but it used to be the main Washington, DC cemetery.
>Congressional cemetery, it's called,

George:

You didn't know about this one? It's still one of the most famous
cemetaries in DC. I have never found it that photogenic but there are
some injteresting people interred there like John Philip Souza and not
too far from him, Tip O'Neil. One corner has J. Edgar Hoover, Clyde
Tolson, and Leonard Matlovich. An interesting combination to say the
least.

Simon Stevens