Subject: Re: [Leica] lower classes don't use leicas?
From: Simon Stevens <simon@camera-craftsman.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2001 16:08:53 -0400

>People who are brilliant and have their choice of occupations in the
world do
>not choose to clean toilets.  In fact, almost anyone with the brains to
do
>something less distasteful and more lucrative in life will choose not
to clean
>toilets.

Anthony:

I cleaned many a toilet as a (Leica-owning) private in the Army. I look
back on it as a positive experience that taught me a little respect for
those around me. You come across as being the type who would pee on the
seat and walk out as if nothing has happened.

Simon Stevens

Replies: Reply from "Mxsmanic" <mxsmanic@hotmail.com> (Re: [Leica] lower classes don't use leicas?)