Subject: RE: [Leica] lower classes don't use leicas?
From: leica@davidmorton.org
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2001 22:00:49 +0100

Steven Alexander wrote:

"My job is not to defend Leica (USA) however, I will say as a professional
photographer and using Leicas since the  late 1950's I have had as good
service from Leica as I have received from Nikon Pro Service in repairs,
loaner and assistance.  In the early 60's you could drop off a M in the
morning and pick it up in the late afternoon(that has stopped).  This
service is only for full time working pros but it is there."

Steven, you don't need to defend Leica (USA) *at all*. My original comment
was about the situation here in the UK. Some folk seem to have a problem
with this, c'est la vie.

- --
David Morton
dmorton@journalist.co.uk

"The more opinions you have, the less you see." -- Wim Wenders.