Subject: Re: [Leica] dim witted
From: Brian Reid <reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2001 15:49:02 -0700

Please let us not insult one another on this list. I am considering whether Anthony should remain on this list not because of his brain power, his politics, his education, or the quality of his pictures. I am considering it only because his contributions to the list seem to reduce the value of the list for its other members. In my opinion, he is extremely smart, well educated, and is a better photographer than I am. He just has a way of annoying people, which makes those other qualities irrelevant. If this were some other forum besides a global discussion group oriented towards photography with a certain style of camera, these qualities might not matter at all.

Replies: Reply from Henning Wulff <henningw@archiphoto.com> (Re: [Leica] dim witted)