Subject: Re: [Leica] dim witted
From: Henning Wulff <henningw@archiphoto.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2001 16:53:51 -0700

At 3:49 PM -0700 9/3/01, Brian Reid wrote:
>Please let us not insult one another on this list. I am considering
>whether Anthony should remain on this list not because of his brain
>power, his politics, his education, or the quality of his pictures.
>I am considering it only because his contributions to the list seem
>to reduce the value of the list for its other members. In my
>opinion, he is extremely smart, well educated, and is a better
>photographer than I am. He just has a way of annoying people, which
>makes those other qualities irrelevant. If this were some other
>forum besides a global discussion group oriented towards photography
>with a certain style of camera, these qualities might not matter at
>all.

Things have obviously been said which I have not been aware of.

Thank you Brian for your professional barkeep/bouncer standards.
Personally, A. Atkielski/mxsmanic has not annoyed me in a long times,
as all messages sent by or containing in the body the name or alias
above have been filtered out before anything else was done to my
incoming messages. No A.A. - no annoyance, but also hardly any LUG
messages on some days. ;-)

Because of the filter, I won't see this message in the LUG either. I
can live with that.

- --
    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design