Subject: Re: [Leica] Nathan's picture of Week 35
From: "SonC \(Sonny Carter\)" <sonc@gmx.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 08:34:41 -0500

Dan wrote:
> The implication of what you are saying is that some other camera
(such as
> an SLR) could nat have taken this picture, that they don't have this
> ability.   Why is this?  I don't mean to be overly argumentative,
but I am
> certain that if Nathan was sitting there with my Minolta SLR instead
of his
> M3, he could have captured the very same image.
>
> dan c.

Well, yes, if it was on the first shot, however the sound of the
Minolta SLR probably would have robbed Nathan of the chance to get a
more chances at this great shot (Unless the jukebox was blaring, but
this doesn't look like that kinda joint.   I like this picture.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com

I like it,