Subject: Re: [Leica] Double M- bayonet lens holder
From: Kip Babington <cbabing3@swbell.net>
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2001 17:41:15 -0500

I bought one a couple of years ago, new, at my local Leica dealer.  It's
called a "Coupling Ring M", part number 14838.  I'm sure I paid a small
fortune for it, part of which was no doubt attributable to the
collectible box it came in.

Cheers,
Kip

Replies: Reply from "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com> (Re: [Leica] Double M- bayonet lens holder)