Subject: [Leica] Goodbye Tina
From: Ken Lassiter <kenlass@gate.net>
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2001 21:40:34 -0400

Tina;

Have a great trip to Guatemala.  I hope you like the SF20 and TTL
cameras.

For the rest of the LUG, I visited Tina last week and interviewed her
for an article in Photographers Forum magazine.  I'll alert the LUG when
it is published some months away.

It was a fascinating experience to meet Tina, learn more about her and
see so many of her great photographs.  She and husband Tom are wonderful
people who understand the true meaning of Southern Hospitality and show
it.  I even got to play with some of Tina's Leica toys.  When we met, we
got the most important business out of the way quickly: we shared
pictures of our grand kids.

We'll miss you, Tina.  We look forward to seeing some of the pictures.

Ken Lassiter
Boynton Beach, FLorida

Replies: Reply from "Joe Codispoti" <joecodi@charter.net> ([Leica] Buen viaje Tina)