Subject: [Leica] Reply to heresy
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 22:10:15 -0400

Mark, Mindspring and Earthlink used to be ISP's that merged.  They are
trying to unify their identity under Earhlink and you must be caught in a
loop as they don't want to ask their customers to change e-mail as that is a
real pain.  But, if e-mails don't come that is an even bigger pain.

As to the heresy, the Soligor  was given to me by a friend who was moving
out of serious photography as well as an SL and several lenses. I mounted
the lens to see what there was to see, simple monkey curiosity.  I'm as big
a proponent as you are of using good single focal lengths and your statement
about mounting the best glass you can gets a resounding righty-oh!

now, lets try this again

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com