Subject: [Leica] My posts are not getting on list and other such questions
From: John Collier <jbcollier@powersurfr.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2001 07:09:07 -0600

Below are posts from the archives that may help.

John Collier

- --------------------------------------
From: Brian Reid <reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2001 21:53:16 -0800
To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: [Leica] sending messages to the LUG

If you are trying to send a message to the LUG, you must send it in
plain text. The Leica Users list does not accept "rich text" mail,
which is also called "MIME" or "styled text".

As far as I know, every email program in the world except AOL 6 is
capable of sending plain-text mail. Some make it harder than others. If
you use AOL 6, you cannot send to the LUG.