Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Summilux/Noctilux and Tamron
From: "Rodgers, David" <david.rodgers@xo.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2001 16:44:10 -0500

Sonny,

>>As Mark R. pointed out, if I had been silent about the lens, I
probably could have gotten away with it.<<

The great thing about this forum is that it's really two forums in one. It's
a photography forum and a Leica forum. It should be photography first and
Leica second, but sometimes it's the reverse. Anything "non-Leica" is
probably going to be received something like going to Arrowhead Stadium in
KC this weekend and rooting for the Oakland Raiders.

I, for one, would like to see more photographs regardless of whether they're
Leica or something else. Actually, when you start posting good photographs
(and yours are all great) taken with brands other than Leica you get more
respect, albiet begrudgingly. After all, anyone can take great photos with a
Leica!

Dave
NorCal Native and Raiders fan!