Subject: Re: [Leica] What are some other camera brands non-Leica whichpeople here use ?
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2001 14:43:24 -0400

Rick - Let me suggest that the question isn't alleged lack of
reliability with the Rs, but, rather, what features do you want in a
reflex?

Forget the 'mine is better than yours' bs, and go out and handle the
cameras in question, ask yourself whether you want, or will want,
autofocus, matrix flash metering, five point spot metering, etc., or
whether those are features you can easilly forego. Then look at the
various lens lines. Then, as Homer Simpson would say, Just Donut!!