Subject: Re: [Leica] What are some other camera brands non-Leica which people here use ?
From: "R. Richard Hirtler" <hirtler@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2001 14:29:34 -0400

In addition to my 1997 Leica M6 and 35mm Summicron, I use a Nikon N90 and a
1969 Hasselblad 500C w/50mm, 80mm, & 150mm Zeiss lens.

I am certainly planning on adding additional bodies and lens to my M
inventory.  But as an amateur photog who is in the early stages of starting
a side business and unsure with regards to my subject matter, I am debating
whether I should pick up another Nikon body (F5) for work best suited to an
SLR, or acquire a Leica R system (used R6 or R8).  The reports about R8
reliability are unsettling.

- -Rick

Replies: Reply from "Alan Hull" <hull@telia.com> (Re: [Leica] What are some other camera brands non-Leica whichpeople here use ?)
Reply from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] What are some other camera brands non-Leica whichpeople here use ?)