Subject: Re: [Leica] Private property and buildings
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2001 18:19:21 -0700

Mike Gil wrote:

>>Has other luggers been harassed in this way before or
this building just going over the top. I think I might
post some of the photographs on the web,  I'm getting
scared.<<<<

hell Mike go for the web then call them up and tell them to have a look at
some nice pictures of their buildings.

Then give a 200 of us a call and we'll all gather for a noon hour shoot
out....  Just imagine the gal and suits trying to stop all of us! get the
major TV newt works involved and you have the opportunity of making the
owners look like a bunch of morons trying to stop people from taking
pictures! Could be a fun shoot out!

The last time I looked I thought it was a relatively free country!
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant