Subject: Re: [Leica] What are some other camera brands non-Leica whichpeople here use ?
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2001 18:10:17 -0700

Alfie wrote:
>>I'm debating whether to save up for a M6 or R8
> but everyone has been dissing on the R8 so basically I'm thinking about
the
> M6 instead...<<<<

Alfie lad,

You been watching the screen too much or not enough, as there isn't anything
wrong with the R8, as it's quite an incredibly excellent SLR with metering
and ergonomics like no other.

Trust me I've been using a few of them since they came out and not had any
more than a tiny whisper of problem with one right after it arrived in the
fall of '96.

Yep others have had glitches but that was right at the beginning, but today?
Nada, nada, a very beautifully handling and working camera, as is the M6.

get both! ;-)
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant