Subject: Re: [Leica] fs friday 9/7/01 -even lower prices-
From: Feliciano di Giorgio <feli@d2.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2001 10:21:58 -0700

GHHH! I wish I had known about this two weeks ago when I picked up my
.85.
I probaly would have gotten the .72 and the magnifier.

Oh, well. Guess I'll just have to get a second body down the road.
Who needs to eat anyway?

feli

Photovilla@aol.com wrote:
> 1.25x Viewfinder Magnifier (14004) is due in a few weeks! It changes a .58
> finder into a .72 and a .72 into a .85. A $50 deposit will hold your place in
> line for this $229 accessory.

 "It's truly one of those shows where you just keep expecting Allen Funt
 to come bursting out from behind some 2-way mirror and explain that
 you've been on candid camera for 3 years."
                       -Ethan Ormsby on the status of production, 1999
        Feli di Giorgio * Compositing Supervisor * DIGITAL DOMAIN
       			      feli@d2.com * Ext. 3074