Subject: [Leica] 50 summilux hood, toilets & nan goldin.
From: "Griffith, Lucian" <lgriffiths@ue.com.au>
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2001 15:15:19 +1000

Now I know why I should keep up to date with the LUG - just employing some
time to browse the digests for the last five days and realise I'm way way
behind on all the shouting that's been going on the past week.  Cripes!
What a lot of hot heads in here!  I realise that my own little contributions
this morning were way out of date and useless - cleaning dunnies and Nan
Goldin using Nikons...

So ignore all that and can I ask a blubbery and mundane question that
someone might know the answer to - anyone know if there's a hood which fits
on the current version of the 50mm Summilux-M?  And yes, I know it's got
it's only little built in one.  Just out of curiosity I'd like to know,
'cause there's one stuck on the end of one in that Leica produced booklet
called (ambitiously, I thought) "How revolutionary should your camera be" -
with all this palaver about the M6TTL.  And there's the same set up that I
use on a table in a German cafe (I know it's German, because there's a copy
of a German newspaper there - see, clever) with this hood - and now I'm
confused, because I didn't know it had a hood.  Can anyone help me here?

Cheers,
Lucian G. (dunnie scrubber extraordinaire).

They mostly come at night - mostly.
- -- Newt.

Replies: Reply from "Tom Furlotte" <tfurlott@midsouth.rr.com> (Re: [Leica] 50 summilux hood, toilets & nan goldin.)