Subject: [Leica] Be Careful where you point the Leica.
From: "Alan Hull" <hull@telia.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2001 18:35:20 +0200

>My own "challenged by" took place in a fishing village near New Orleans a
 >few years ago, took me completely by surprise, that for a moment I feared

Most fishermen are doing something illegal.  It could be the net size,
exceeding quota, or taking fish that are not on the quota.

I worked on a shrimp boat for six months out of Miami.  Shrimp were the only
thing allowed to be landed.  Lobster and crab and many fish found themselves
caught in the trawl and should have been thrown back in the sea.  Fishery
agents were always prowling around the docks with notepads and cameras.

Then there is square grouper which is a real prize to find in the net.
These are stray bales of marijuana that get dumped by smugglers during a CG
chase.

You were right to feel afraid.  Be careful where you point your Leica.

Alan

Message from "Jim Laurel" <JimLaurel@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Private property and buildings)
Message from David Degner <ddegner@morris.com> (Re: [Leica] Private property and buildings)