Subject: RE: [Leica] Kodachome processing
From: "Zeissler, Mitch" <mzeissle@gcipoa.gannett.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 05:10:12 -0400

Sorry to hear of your experience, Ken.

Penn Camera here in the DC metro area has recently announced they are no
longer accepting any drop-offs for local Kodachrome processing.  Their
reason, I'm told, is that the Kodak facility in this area is no longer
processing Kodachrome and that all regional Kodachrome processing is now
being routed through Fair Lawn.

/Mitch Zeissler