Subject: RE: [Leica] Available Dark updates
From: "Zeissler, Mitch" <mzeissle@gcipoa.gannett.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 08:30:38 -0400

Nice work, Colin!

/Mitch Zeissler

- -----Original Message-----
From: Colin [mailto:CJV@home.com]
Sent: Monday, September 10, 2001 6:51 PM
To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: [Leica] Available Dark updates

Hello all!

I’ve had a productive few weeks.  My website is updated with some of my
favorite photos from August.  Lots of Nocti-content for those who are
interested.  It’s like bokehmania! ☺  Feel free to browse the site, or
use these links to see the most recent stuff:

http://www.availabledark.com/html/fr03.htm
http://www.availabledark.com/html/fr04.htm
http://www.availabledark.com/html/ana3.htm
http://www.availabledark.com/html/fam4.htm

I appreciate your comments both on and off-list.  I hope you enjoy the
photographs.

Regards,
Colin
http://www.availabledark.com