Subject: Re: [Leica] Theatrical shot
From: "Julian Koplen" <jkoplen@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 10:06:24 -0400

RP,

Although I am not an artist with PW Pro, I was successful in running it with
a set-up similar to yours.  Prior to upgrading, I ran it on a Gateway PII,
120 MHz, with 48 Mb ram and then with 128 Mb.  I did get a spate of lock-ups
in activating my HP S20 scanner through PW Pro.  This was remedied by
unplugging the scanner both from electric current and from the computer
itself. My scanned files were around 17-18 Mb.

My guess is either that you have insufficient RAM or that you have a
conflict with some other unrelated program running on your machine.

Good luck.........Julian