Subject: Re: AW: [Leica] Terror
From: "G. Michael Paine" <mickeyp35@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 14:59:55 -0700

>Hi,
>
>I don't want to begin a descussion. I'm with the people in the
>States like my brother and cousin who live in NYC. But I don't think
>that the whole problem is the educating the people. One should look
>to the root of the problem, why there are people, who celebrate this
>crazy, mad attack. I think the US-Goverment, because it is the only
>world power, is attacked, because the people see that the USA
>supports someone like Sharon, who's suspected to be a mass murder. I
>think, the US foreign policy in the last 6 month plays a big role.
>Hey, look at the world: The US i the only power, there are
>Palestinians, who think and pray for peace, not only these people
>but the people of Israel too. But what  is the reaction of the
>Americans. Only support for Sharon. We have to think about a world
>in 20-30 years. Hey, we have to think of our childs and the next
>generation. Is it possible, to make Afghanistan totally like a
>earthquake-region? The question is, could it be the solution?
>
>At the moment the German Chancler is talking about the 'American
>War'. War against whom? In 1996 there was Oklahoma City. The first
>re-actions were thtat Arabs (I'm not one) and then the others were
>responsible for it. After a few days it came out that it was an
>Aerican group. What I want to say isthat we have first to find out
>who was responsible for this attack and then try to find out what we
>can do.
>
>Guys, what I want to say is that we have to investigate and find out
>who's responsible for this.
>
>Sorry for this, but I think at the moment no one is thinking about
>Leica and so on....

  Hey! Which I guess is your favorite means of getting another's
attention. You begin by saying you do not want to begin a descussion
(sic). But you have.
Beware of assigning blame on only one side. You seems to feel that it
is indeed naughty for Palestinians to dance in the streets, but
assign to Sharon the title of mass murder (sic).
Think about who goes into pizza shops and blows himself up along with
normal, non-military persons, and so on and so on. Do you really feel
that a blasted Palestinian police station is the same as a bus load
of school children? If you do you need serious help.
Michael
- --
mit der dummheit kampfen die Gotter Selbst vergebens