Subject: [Leica] yesterday & today :-(
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 15:41:28 -0700

After a day of watching in absolute horror unimaginable acts of death and
destruction in such magnitude by human beings onto other humans, I could not
control my tears, sympathies and prayers for the innocent victims of such a
great Nation.

When I awoke this morning I hopefully felt I'd feel better and what I had
witnessed was a nightmare and not for real. Alas the rubble and dead were
still there and the sorrow returned heavy on my heart.

Not only for the families left without fathers, mothers and loved ones, but
that we as a whole in the free world have had something taken from us that
can never be returned, the simple life of safety in our country and homes.
No matter where that maybe in the world, we now have the fear knowing these
madmen with their acts of terrorism and violence can reach us no matter
where we live on planet Earth

To those of my American cousins to the south and other nationals who worked
in those great cities who lost loved ones, my heartfelt sympathies go to you
and your families.

Hopefully our prayers will help you through the trying times of the days and
months ahead knowing people the world over send their condolences.
respectfully with sorrow,
Ted Grant

Replies: Reply from Barney Quinn <barney@ncep.noaa.gov> (Re: [Leica] yesterday & today :-()
Message from Phil Marcus <pmarcus@swbell.net> (Re: [Leica] Terror)