Subject: RE: [Leica] Terror
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen2001@yahoo.ca>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 10:42:04 -0400 (EDT)

Understanding how the act could have occured, given
the feelings at the time - including the racism that
was rampant long before the attack on Pearl Harbor -
and saying that at the time the act was justified, are
two different things entirely.

I agree with you that it is not at all surprising that
the relocation occured. I do NOT, however, believe
that it was at all justified.

B. D.