Subject: Re: [Leica] Terror
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen2001@yahoo.ca>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 10:47:53 -0400 (EDT)

Come on, JD, The War with Mexico, as utterly
unjustifiable as it is by today's standards of
international behavior, was pretty much typical for
its time.

The bottom line, to quote Union Gen. Wm. T. Sherman -
"War is hell." Any war. All war. But it is also true
that there are times when war, of one form or another,
is necessary.

And I would suggest to those who think that the U.S.
is about to overreact, and we should all clean up
refugee camps instead and save the world that way,
that perhaps had Osama Bin Laden put his fortune -
estimated to be in the billions of dollars - to that
end, we might not be having this
argument/debate/discussion now.

B. D.