Subject: Re: [Leica] For you George
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen2001@yahoo.ca>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 11:09:43 -0400 (EDT)

Well, George, I fear you will never understand any of
those acts if you are unable to differentiate them one
from another.

There has never been a time in human history when all
nations, peoples, ethnic groups, religions, races,
etc., lived together in peace. And, sadly, I'll grant
you, it is highly unlikely that there will ever be
such a time.

For any nation, such as the United States, to base its
foreign/military policy on the pollyannaish belief
that if it does so the world will follow suit, will
only bring about the end of the United States as a
nation.

B. D.