Subject: [Leica] RE: Digital M
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 16:55:44 -0700

At 05:28 PM 9/18/2001 -0500, Rodgers, David wrote:

>I made 6x9 prints on 8x10 paper in my traveling darkroom. It took some
>effort, but it was worth it. Some prints, I know, are still on display at
>far off places. There's just something special about a silver print.
>Somewhat reluctantly, I seem to be spending more time with digital.
>
>Dave

There is an outstanding article in the current (September/October 2001)
"View Camera" magazine by Gordon (Pyro) Hutchings. It has nothing to do
with Pyro and everything to do with silver photography. It's called "Seeing
in Silver."

It is definitely worth the effort of getting the magazine just to read this
article.

He expressed my sentiments (and many of your's out there as well I'm sure)
in an eloquent and understandable way.

A must read!

Jim