Subject: [Leica] Alfie's Photo of the Week :)
From: "Wang, Albert" <Albert.Wang@ibx.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 14:29:04 -0400

Hi everyone,

I've decided to start up on my own photo of the week section on the yahoo
clubs Alfie Wang's Leica Photos webpage. I have to admit that I am slightly
bending the rules for this week's photo because it was taken on a Nikon
8008s yet I was so impressed at the conditions which I took the shot...

The link is at:
http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/alfiewangsleicaphotos?ge&.alabel=alb4&.pindex=1
&start=1 .

Enjoy this photograph... basically the original photo was different... what
I did was crop a small section from the original 35mm print and enlarged the
cropping at 10X from the original... it's rather grainy considering that I
used Kodak 400 B and W with 0.5 stop overexposure to compensate for the
lighting. Indeed, if I used 1600 speed the shot could have been more solid
but I will admit that I can't beat an action photo like this using 400 speed
film :)

So it's back to the Fuji Neopan 1600...

Alfie