Subject: RE: [Leica] Alfie's Photo of the Week :)
From: "Wang, Albert" <Albert.Wang@ibx.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 08:51:21 -0400

Nikon is a Japanese brand of camera which is fairly popular for its
autofocus (they rocks the AF world)... the 8008 is the model number and the
s refers to the "special additional" features... actually the camera takes
both print and slide film without any trouble... :)

About the rule breaking stuff, I was supposed to "use" a Leica but I only
had my Nikon at hand... dang, time to get more Leicas, a Minilux!

alfie

By the way, what's Nikon ? Is 8008 the focal length in mm ? and the "s", I
assume that the camera would taking slides, am I right ?

regards

DISCLAIMER