Subject: [Leica] Billingham and Tamrac bags for sale
From: "John McLeod" <johnmcleod@att.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 18:34:58 -0700

I have a khaki Billingham 445 for sale that I have had for a few years, but
that is in great (almost new) condition.  Price is $275.  The 445 is a large
bag that will hold two SLRs (or a medium format system) with lenses
attached, additional lenses and accessories, and quite a lot of paper, pads,
etc.  It's a great bag, but too big for an M system certainly.  More of a
travel bag for those with big shoulders.  I also have various reasonably
large Tamrac bags that are also in great shape that I'd like to sell.  I
live in the U.S. (San Francisco Bay Area).  Thanks.

John McLeod