Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW 39 (Nathan)
From: "John McLeod" <johnmcleod@att.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2001 09:52:01 -0700

Wonderful photos Nathan.  If I had a print of the landscape, I'd hang it in
a central place in my home.

Having sold four M lenses in the past ten years, I am considering a Leica
lens or two in the 35-90 range.  I listen attentively to the discussion of
which lenses are best and how they all compare (e.g. the 75 and 90, the two
50s, etc.) and sometimes forget why I became interested in photography in
the first place or why I began taking b&w pictures years ago.  Your pictures
remind me.  Thanks.

John McLeod