Subject: Re: [Leica] My 1st Generation f/2.8 APO-Telyt-R Lens...
From: "Roy Zartarian" <royzart@connix.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2001 09:11:40 -0400

My support outfit for the 280 with stacked 1.4x and 2x extenders
consists of a Gitzo 340 tripod, Graf Studioball head, Wimberley
Sidekick and mounting plate, and Wimberley flash bracket.  All of
this goes into a very large Lowepro backpack and weighs, at the
end of the day, about 400 pounds.:-)  But the pack itself with all its
straps and belts is really well designed for carrying large loads.

According to the 1987 Leitz catalog, the complete 280 outfit
(no..11245) included the lens, front and rear caps, filter, palm rest,
metal case and carrying strap.

Roy