Subject: [Leica] Darkroom!
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2001 13:37:59 -0400

My darkroom is back in operation and is in better form than before.
Household renovations had caused me to knock it down four months' back.
The new version is quite an improvement, as my V35 and Beseler 23C-II are
now side-by-side.  (And I have upgraded the miniature-format lens on the
Beseler from a Beseler-HD to an APO-Rodagon, so I am rapidly losing excuses
for taking lousy pictures!)

I might even get to do some printing this evening.  I have two lots of
slides to print but I suspect I'll eschew Ilfochrome for the evening and
stick to schwarz-weiss stuff.

I haven't printed in more than a year, and am looking forward to it!

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bąs fir gun ghrąs fir!

Replies: Reply from "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com> (Re: [Leica] Darkroom!)