Subject: Re: [Leica] Alfie's Photo of the Week :)
From: Pablo Kolodny <pkolodny@fibertel.com.ar>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 10:38:37 -0700

Thanks Albert,

I used to have more than a couple of Nikons, AF and MF also.
But, I'm still wandering and wondering about the meaning of that brand from
Japan.
What happened to me after enjoying Leica cameras and glasses it must that I
simply neglected that brand, maybe deleted some part of my brain busy with
that awful things... my brain is now full of Leica...

Obviously my earlier post on this was a joke.

;-)

Regards

- --
Pablo Kolodny