Subject: [Leica] In case it is of use.
From: Gwpics@aol.com
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 08:10:38 EDT

The following is a message from the Stockphoto newsgroup in case someone on this list can get a job out of it:

The Spanish Chamber of Commerce in the US has contacted us with the following request:

>>"A Spanish company that publishes fascimile reproductions of ancient texts is coming to New York in October in order to photograph original texts held by a library here. They are looking for a photographer, preferably someone who speaks Spanish, and have called the Chamber asking if we can refer anyone to them.

Would age be able to recommend any photographers in the New York area, whether they speak Spanish or not, preferably with a background in art photography?"<<

Please contact me off list if any of you would be interested in this.

Warmest regards,

Cecily Doyle
Photographer Liaison Dept.
http://www.agefotostock.com
http://www.pixtal.com<<

I am in no way connected with this message - I am just passing it along.

Gerry (UK)
www.gerrywalden.co.uk