Subject: Re: [Leica] Response to David's Gallery
From: David Degner <ddegner@morris.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 18:22:49 -0400

Thanks

The main reason I shoot Plus-X is because I have a bulk roll of it and so
that I get used to it, I should probably get the faster stuff but... ok I
don't have any excuses Im going out to gets some tomorrow.  I haven't fully
convinced the school to foot my chemical and paper bill yet, but it is good
practice.

David Degner

www.geocities.com/david_degner