Subject: Re: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 38 -- Life returns to normal
From: "SonC (Sonny Carter)" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 15:54:21 -0500

I guess I did not pay attention to that crane, the whole scene
reminded me so much of my years in Germany, where in the Autumn, a
little carnival would pop up in a town, often for no apparent reason.

This time of the year is particularly poignant to me, as the air
crisps up even here in the deep Southern US.  I'll always remember the
smell of sausages on the grill and beer kiosks and most everyone in
town out for the excitement.

Great shot, Nathan, you brought back some fine memories.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com