Subject: [Leica] Color Processing
From: Feldman Family <feldman@omsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 18:03:26 -0700

Hi all,

I have recently started to shoot more color film than I have before. As I
was dropping off the rolls at a local pro-lab, I realized that I was
spending $25 per roll ($7 film (kodak portra), $18 processing), and had just
taken 3 rolls on a given Saturday. I want to continue to shoot a lot of
film, but the cost will be prohibitive.

I looked into getting just contact sheets, but that winds up more expensive
if you subsequently get more than 5 prints.

What do you folks reccomend?

Let me know,

David Feldman
Davis, CA