Subject: [Leica] 75 Summilux image
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 00:14:40 -0400

Rei, here is another image taken with the Summilux.  As I said in a previous
post I love this lens for the amount of detail available even wide open.
The scan doesn't begin to show the detail in the negative; which is the new
Fuji Acros. I am still figuring out where to set focus on my scanner as the
film is much thinner than normal.  The original negative shows every detail
in this young man's face and then fades to blur.

The URL is http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=373908

Don Dory
dorysrus@mindspring.com