Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: 75/1.4
From: Rei Shinozuka <shino@ubspainewebber.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 08:35:29 -0400 (EDT)

yes, i was thinking at a 75 and 35 summilux combination would be
a nice pair, a fast wide-normal, and a fast tele-normal.

while it's true that the 75 is wedged between the 50 and 90,
one could also say that about the 35 being between the 28 and 50.

but these are just numbers, the real test is in the field, and
i received many helpful responses on the 75 experience.

(i think i'm just about convinced... :-)

- -rei