Subject: Re: [Leica] Slide show software
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 21:52:35 -0400

At 05:34 PM 9/28/01 -0700, you wrote:

>Powerpoint comes to mind right away, but it doesn't allow you to use a sound
>track that is synchornized to the image being displayed.

Yes, you can use the sound track synchronized to the image with
PowerPoint.  Just insert the sound file on that particular slide.  You can
adjust the time and music any way you want to with PowerPoint.  I'm using
the 2000 version and do this all the time.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from "Jim Laurel" <jplaurel@nwlink.com> ([Leica] The great slide show software search (long))