Subject: [Leica] Re: New website: Mongolia Travel Photography/Website software
From: "Sander van Hulsenbeek" <vanhulsenbeek@wxs.nl>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2001 16:10:03 +0200

 Dear LUGgers,

 I put some thirty slides of my recent one month hiking and travel trip to
Mongolia
on a simple website, and your comments are welcome.

 http://home.planet.nl/~sanderva/mongolia/default.htm

 Equipment used: M6HM with 24/2.8 ASPH, 35/2.0 ASPH and 90/2.0 APO/ASPH,
as well as Voigtlander 15/4.5 ASPH.
Film: 90% Fuji Velvia.

In view of recent question I have added the website
of the software I use for the photopages (not the initial page):
http://jgoware.com/ezwebshow.htm

Simple and effective, providied you keep all relevant pictures, and
initially nothing
else, in a separate directory, and also publish to same with the EZWebshow
software.
Before you pulish to the web of course.

 Thanks for your visit!

 Sander van Hulsenbeek