Subject: Re: [Leica] WASRe: 35-70mm zoom NOW: the no carry on question.
From: Kip Babington <cbabing3@swbell.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2001 10:15:34 -0500

FWIW, I've heard from several sources during the past couple of weeks
that the average turnover period for an airport security position at the
gates/concourse is 90 days.  (This is in the US, maybe different
elsewhere.)  And it's a minimum wage position.  It's not surprising they
don't know much about what they're doing.

As for me, for the foreseeable future I'm not going anywhere I can't
drive.  But I'm thinking about reactivating my pilot's license for the
longer trips.

Cheers,
Kip

Message from "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com> ([Leica] WASRe: 35-70mm zoom NOW: the no carry on question.)